Managing Bullying Complaints
Managing Bullying Complaints at Work – for Managers
This course has been developed for managers dealing with bullying complaints in the workplace. It covers key areas such as what is specific to a bullying complaint, examples of bullying-type complaints and non-bullying complaints, and guidance on the appropriate and inappropriate reaction of managers. It concludes with the anti-bullying policy and the type of information that should be contained in this workplace document.
Course duration: 30 minutes
On successful completion of this course you should be able to:
• identify a bullying-type complaint, whether verbal or written
• understand the need to take care in how you react to such complaints
• recognise the dangers associated with reacting in a casual, off-hand or insensitive way to such complaints
• implement the appropriate policy documents to prevent bullying issues and to properly manage these issues
• source workplace bullying information.