Safety and Health in Construction
This introductory course aims to help learners to develop an overview of safety and health in construction. It is relevant for those at third level in construction-related disciplines as well as those undertaking apprenticeships in any construction-related areas.
Course Duration: 120 minutes.
On successful completion of this course you should be able to:
• recognise the importance of managing safety and health in construction and key legislation
• report workplace accidents
• understand training, first aid and welfare provisions
• identify types of hazards and ways to prevent accidents
• understand how to plan a safe working environment in construction by implementing safety procedures.